Wednesday 17 February 2010

Now I am 4


I used DCWV jewel card stock, and then some My Little shoebox whos there papers, I escalloped the pink paper edge with my corner rounder, chalked it and then added pearl drops on them. I used my new martha stewart punches - the double loop one for the next layer and added some ribbon through this, and cut out another scalloped edge in the yellow MLS for the bottom layer. I used the deep edge fan to cut out some chocolate brown big daisys which I sanded, then added some green felt ribbon, to this I added some butterflys (so used all my new punches now!), and cut out some animals from the MLS papers. I stamped some journalling in an Urban Lilly frame stamp, used the sizzix alpha blocks alphabet, and stitched around the edge of the title. I also made a couple more of the 6 petal flowers which there is a link to at the side. Here are the close ups








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails