Tuesday 23 March 2010

Wimbledon

Stilling scrapping bits for my album from last year. This one is done using cosmo crickets earth love papers, my DH often criticizes my pages for not having many photos on them....so this one he liked :) Lots of shots that I cut out 2 by 2 and inked around the edges. I made some panels of paper too, and cuttlebugged a few with swiss dots, and then made some tennis appropriate embellishments! I also made one of the papers open up to show the journalling and sewed a button on the front and made a little hook of thread to wrap around it. Made another flower using the six petal punch tutorial, scrumpled the bird paper band by misting it with water 1st, and attached some lace to it. I wrinkled a lot of edges with ink and just going around the page pulling the paper up. The title is the cuttlebug fancy pants alphabet. Hopefully all the colours exude the warmth that was on that day - one of the hottest wimbledon's we have been to and it was great to see Federer in action and see Murray - both of them played really well and won in straight sets - it was a great day out.











3 comments:

  1. oh i really like this! super job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout... I love how many pics it's got...
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO and I'm green with envy! Love tennis and I'd love to go to Wimbledon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails