Thursday 1 July 2010

Armed and Dangerous

Not posted in a little while - had a busy few weeks, but am feeling inspired at the moment, so hopefully I will get some more pages done :). This page is for teh ukscrappers weekly challenge - had to use blue/green/yellow colours, some folded paper, some texture and something that moves (which is my hidden journalling). I had a play with some harlequin grungeboard that I was given, I wax crayoned it in red, then painted it with yellow acrylic, rubbed it to reveal some of the crayon...and then added more crayon on top! Still not happy with that I crackle painted it and rubbed in some red distress ink - got thoroughly messy but enjoyed the playing. I added some glitter glue circles to make the LO look a bit more watery and made a couple of pin wheels. The papers are october afternoon and jillibean soup and I love all the colours - great for summery LOs. The title is cut out of funky foam and using the fancy pants cuttlebug alphabet, it was an easy title decision as he is armed and dangerous - no one is safe - but when it is this hot I don't mind being a target so much :)

Here are some close ups








2 comments:

  1. Love the OA papers, and the funky foam title looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute LO. Love the pinwheel :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails