Wednesday 16 February 2011

valentine


Here is my valentines card that I made for DH....I was put to shame as he bought me chocs and jewellry....so I made chicken pie and this card (which he thought was a little cheesy!!! I have also promised to make him a UTEE frame too).  I used my Tim Holtz swirl mask, and one of those spritzers which has gold perfect pearls and red distress ink in.  The stamps are creative expressions and I embossed the key, lots of tearing and grungeyness and voila.  There are a couple of close ups below...one of them to show the glimmer - it never comes out that well in photos.  Sooooo next year I will try to be more prepared :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you were put to shame at all .. you made this card with love, and that makes up for everything. My hubby always says that Valentines, is more for women anyway LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card, i love how it shimmers :)

    my husband says the same Sandra, which gets me of the hook! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Hope he liked the card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails