Monday 15 August 2011

Woodland Walk

Good Morning everyone, back from my hols now and this is my first LO class for UKscrappers.  You can go over to the site and download the pdf to create this LO.  The papers are Cosmo Cricket Social club with some jillibean soup and october afternoon in there too.  I did a white wash for the background, and some paint flicks then lots of machine stitching a little hand stitching for the suns rays and made some rosette flowers - so lots of different techniques you can have a go at.  Do let me know if you have a go at this class at all or play around with any of the techniques as I would love to come and have a look.  The link for the class is here - have fun.



7 comments:

  1. A great class. I love the stitched circle on this layout. There is just so much to look at! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded your PDF. Looks like a fun project. All my paint is packed, but I'll see how I can adapt. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back hope you had a fab holiday! gorgeous layout love the colour combo and the stitched circle finishes your layout nicely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this LO - your embellies are super.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb layout! I love the details and your hand cut elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great layout! love the spatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really do the most amazing work

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails