Saturday 16 June 2012

Fathers Day and a Birthday Card


Here are a couple of cards that I did for Fathers day, the 1st was using October Afternoons Farmhouse collection and the lovely silhouette stamp that they have.  I layered up lots of offcuts of paper (which you can see with the 2 little punched hearts that went on a LO I did), there are also a few echo park stickers in there too.  I had a go at making some fringe like in the bazzil packs but mine is out of an old dictionary which I stitched.


This is the card I made for my Dad using some of my favourite Amy Tangerine stamps and papers.  I tried to keep it colourful and added lots of layers.


Finally a birthday card, again using up all my offcuts and the AC Chaps and Amy Tangerine stamps - I also made my own little cup cake out of some of the strips of paper.

So managed to get all my cards done ready for the weekend, and wishing all the Dads out there a great Fathers day.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards...love the little cupcake!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and I too love the little cupcake - as you would expect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards - I love the camera stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely elements on all your cards. I've just brought a silhouette stamp....now i want to try it out lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards. I especially like the first one with randoM offcuts collaged together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails