Friday 24 January 2014

Birthday Mornings


Another Teresa Collins Memorabilia page (using beautiful papers from my DT kit from ATDML), I went with stripes for this one - I still really struggle to be completely straight when I do pages with this - which is probably why I like to tear and do messy things!

Once I had laid out the stripes I then die cut some stars from vellum and also the Teresa Collins papers, I embossed the vellum stars with the swiss dots cuttlebug folder - and the star set I have come in for different sizes so they are perfect for layering.  Once I had my photo in place I then added the layered stars, and some of the die cuts and embellishments from the range, as well as some prima lace (this beige one is a firm favourite of mine!).  The grid paper was the perfect stripe for journalling and I cut out the title on my craft robo using the free Ali Edwards font and welding the letters together.

This page documents our early morning birthday routine with the kids, presents in bed the minute you are up!

Also I am up on Created by ATDML with a page I made with some of the brand new Marion Smith papers that they have in store - loving them!  Here is the link.



9 comments:

  1. Lovely LO.. that yellow title just pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know what you mean about getting things straight, I'm terrible and am always looking at pages afterwards thinking - that's a bit wonky! Loving the layout hun - beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting way to use the strips of paper . works well on a big page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strips of paper-they look perfectly straight to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fabulous LO. Using the dark base CS really makes everything 'pop'.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done with this collection. the dark background, the patterns and the yellow apha all work so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super page. I am really into grey and yellow at the moment - love how you have used it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a great colour combination and one I have never actually used! I am beginning to embrace my imperfections as I seem to be sticking things down crooked all the time at the moment lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The papers come alive .. Stunning

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails