Thursday 2 October 2014

Dandelion Clocks




Here are some the pages that I made with the Graphic 45 papers sent to me by ATDML - these are all from the Botanical Tea range.

I decided to go for a very shabby style of page, I cut my base patterned paper down by an inch and distressed and inked the edges, as well as creating some little peep bits with some punched edges showing.  I also added doilies and then fussy cut out some flowers and birds, sticking them on with foam pads.  I hand cut my Dandelions as we were on holiday when I made the page, and then added buttons to the centre.  I had to add the title when we got home which is with a memory box die set.

These are just really quick phone snaps taken on a walk home from swimming in the early summer - something kids never grow out of doing! 















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails