Tuesday 7 April 2015

Every Day is New


I know, no ink on this page - I just went for a really clean and simple design for a change.  I cut strips of papers, mainly from the 'Hello Today' range by Kaisercraft, but I did add in some greens too.  I went for lots of straight lines to mimic the lines on the track, and then added some of the stickers from the Kaisercraft paper set - I love their phrases, and you have loads to choose from.  This is an older photo I discovered of probably my youngest's first sports day.

I'm loving all the sunshine, and being able to get out and about.  We had a super Easter with my family, there will be pages and photos soon - the kids and my Mum particularly enjoyed her Easter egg hunt - she kept them running around her house for ages, whilst Dad cooked a spectacular roast!  I hope yours was lovely too. 





4 comments:

  1. love the strong lines :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Fab even with no ink or distressing ;) Isn't it great to finally have some sunshine?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stylish & dramatic, love the straight lines and mix of pp's. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love thks page, and bold contrast of colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails