Thursday 10 December 2015

Kaiser craft Timepiece with Indigo Blu




Here is my second class from the ATDML retreat - Jill sent me some Indigo Blu gilding flakes and they are just beautiful.  This page is heavily influenced from one in the Kaisercraft Ideas booklet by Elena Lishchenko with just a few changes, we used the gilding flakes and Kaisercraft stamp to make the background.  We also coated some Tando cogs with the flakes too.  Lots of tearing and rippint and distressing for this page.






Here is my second page - again a Kaisercraft stamp with some gilding flakes, and then lots of fussy cutting of the elements paper from this range as well as some drops of glimmer mist.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails