Wednesday 5 October 2016

Chess


This page was very experimental -I've seen pages where the card stock colour has mostly been washed out and then appears in little places...so I had a go - I think I still need some more work at it, but it was fun to play...next time I need to add more colour on top.  I started with a dry brush of gesso over the page, and then used a stencil and some home made texture paste.  Then I added distress stains and a little bit of mist, and spray, then some stamping, then I went onto the papers.  I've used Bo Bunnys Take a Hike papers which were in my kit from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  I layered them up with some metal findings, and Noteworthy elements from this Bo Bunny collection.  The burlap banner is from Simple Stories and bark heart by Prima.

The photo is from our holiday in the Peak District where there were a few games of chess...in the sunshine!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails