Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Banner with Baker Ross and BoBunny


I think this is my favourite project so far from my kit.  I paired Baker Ross hessian and bark stars with BoBunny's Tis the Season papers and Sizzix banner nesting dies.  I cut out my banners starting with hessian, then book paper, then some of the Tis the Season Snowflake paper.  I handout out a lot of the black and white pencil drawings from the Tis the Season papers and added them to my banner pieces, along with the letters for Noel.  I also added stickers and some little pearls made with graphite pearlescents and I used some of BoBunnys silver glitter paste to add a little sparkle too.


In-between the banners I added some bark stars - I just punched a hole in each corner, and then threaded the jute twine through.  I secured the stars and banners with tape so they hold in place.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails