Wednesday 18 January 2017

Philadelphia


So I think I mentioned about my Dad being the silliest in photos - I wanted to get some street shots of Philadelphia and thought it would be nice with people I know in them....so my Dad starts to pose, and my eldest just walks off in despair!!!

I used the Kasiercraft Scrapyard papers for this page, starting off with some stamping using my new Splatter stamp and also one of the background weave stamps from Kaisercraft.  I then tore and layered up my papers, using lots of the stickers from this range, I love the chevrons.  I also used some Pentart 3D balls to add a little texture to the page (and just play with them), I coloured them with green and orange distress inks first and then used gel medium to stick them to the page, I also added a little bit of bead paste - it's a subtle sparkle...not glittery but it has a nice effect.


Here you can see the splatter stamp at work in white, and beige.


In the top corner of the photo is some of the bead paste and then there are lots of layered stickers, stuck on foam dots.


Here you can see the letters that I cut from the Garage paper in this range to make the words.


You can see the different coloured 3D balls - piled near the stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails