Friday 7 July 2017

Choose Happy




Here is a little Bombay Sunset from Kaisercraft - lots of beautiful cerise and greens, the colour combination is lovely.  I teamed it with some of the pentart rich gold glamour acrylic, and also used lots of BoBunny pearlescents to add little pearls to the flowers and the papers.  I decided to semi-frame my picture...and created little tears alone the edge where I could add little layers from the embellishment pack in this range, you can see a little bit more in the detail shots.  I also used some of the stickers and a couple of quite old prima resins which seemed to go really well with the papers.  As always Kaisercraft has some beautiful sayings to add to the page.

The shot is from our recent holiday in the Peak District - which is just gorgeous and we went on the Dovedale walk again...the kids a little bigger, but they still enjoyed it just as much - and got an ice-cream at the end!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails