Saturday 2 June 2018

Getting Big...You Rock


I know these are older papers from Cocoa Vanilla, but I still really love them for boy layouts!  We could choose some papers to design with this month for ATDML so I went with these.

I mounted my layers on the Galatic base, tearing a section from Starshine and Plus One.  I cut out several of the stars from Starshine and mounted them on foam dots at the top and had them cascading down the page to the title.  I used one of the large star stickers and then a mix of stamps and the stitched denim alphabet for the title.

Around the photo I layered up more stickers from the collection and also added in some little neuvo enamel style dots too.  There are loads of typewritten words which you can add to the labels.


This is my little cluster of embellishments.

Here are some of the stars - I tried to match up the colours when I was mounting them on top of the paper.

I hope you've enjoyed my page...there will be more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails