Sunday 7 April 2019

Cocoa Vanilla More than Words and Watercolours


I am often guilty of doing single photo pages...you can't see the journalling here - I tend to add it after I've photographed the pages, so I don't have to cover up bits....it does go on there - honest!  

I took inspiration for the background from the More than Words papers and started with distress inks and broken china, tattered rose, squeezed lemonade and iced spruce.  I then added some dots using Kaisercrafts Faded Dots stamp and black ink.  Once happy with the layers I fussy cut some flowers and butterflies from the papers and added them around my photos- I used a few foam dots and added in some stickers from this collection too.


I love the hand-drawn elements on this paper - it meant my fussy cutting didn't need to be too precise too.


Here you can see the inky layers and the stamp in a little more detail, plus a little hand-drawn lettering on the letter stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails