Thursday 12 November 2020

Autumn Splendor with Simple Stories

 


This is one of my favourite Autumnal Collections...I love the vintageness and all the colours and papers in this collection.  I started this page with my new ALL and Create Hexagon stencil with some different distress oxides - browns, yellows and oranges.  I then die cut loads of flowers from some co-ordinating BoBunny papers using my Tim Holtz die, then it was just a dig out everything you like and stick it on..lots of fun, I inked a doily, added some hessian ribbon, some wood veneers, stickers, sequins and beads....just had lots of fun!


Here you can see some of the layered - there was a little bit of stamping in there too!


More layers and little bits that I found in my stash to add on top!

For this page I went with a little less and started with the tear at the top of the paper and used a little brad to hold it down from the heritage collection by simple stories.  I arranged my photos and added some of the die cut leaves and stickers as well as golden cotton and little gems.

Here you can see the tear where I crumpled and glued down the paper and tucked leaves behind.


Lots of leaves with gems in between to add a bit more sparkle!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails