Monday 17 May 2010

Cousins




After looking at my Prima Flights of Fancy papers....I finally decided to use them. My kids chose the picture that they wanted me to use and so this is what I came up with. In with the flights of fancy there is some K and Co and a pink sheet I got in a pack from poundland! I used some of the edging of a costco kit to cut the shaped paper out, then inked and scrumpled it. The folded paper strip is a co-ordinating poundland paper sticker that I inked too. I made some of the 6 petal roses in 2 different sizes, added a prima e-line swirl and some other bits and pieces. I picked up the idea of inking around some of the butterflies of Gabrielle Pollacco, and used my tattered rose distress ink to do that,also inked the edge of my lace too, so got quite messy, and glittered in the butterflies and on the flowers. Here are some close ups.

















6 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, I love the flowers. And how did you get the colour on the lace, was it inked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so beautiful, the flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo pretty Sutty. You have done yourself proud using your precious papers! *Ü* I LOVE Gabrielle's style...very decorative and pretty. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super job on those beautiful flowers...and a great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty layout. Just love the Prima papers. The roses are really fabby- well done and thank you for sharing with us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout! The flowers are beautiful and I really like the curled edges on some of the papers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails