Tuesday 25 May 2010

Which way?

This is my LO for the Ukscrappers weekly challenge set by my teamie Winnie. I had to have a non-uniform page, use bright colours and something oversized. These are some shots from the maze at Knebworth House which my kids really enjoyed, so I tried to shape the cardstock a little bit like a hedge and inked the edges (if I could have got it all through the swirl folder on my cuttlebug I would have :)) The papers are a mixture of MME Quite contrary, K and Co wild saffrom and DCWV card stock. I had some felt ribbon that I picked up in one of those bargain shops so I cut it in half to edge the photos, inked all the edges. I stamped the title with some alpha stamps from costco. To bring the red more into my picture I used my big bite to cut some holes in the cardstock on some wiggley lines I had drawn and backed it with the red paper, then I edged the holes with some more stickle dots....I enjoyed that from my last LO. There is a button and then a chipstock button which I inked and had played with some rock candy on, some remaining sections of prima swirls and then a Tim Holtz ticket. Think that is all the bits - no flowers on this one :) It was a great day out and I would recommend Knebworth for anyone with small kids....or anyone really....TFL
















4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I particularly love the details from the holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that :) The felt borders are so funky! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Kat! I love the movement through the LO created by the holes and arrows. It looks fab! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails