Thursday 10 June 2010

Captured Moment

I finished my LO that I started on Tuesday evening on was on my workdesk for Wednesday...so since then more embellishments. The papers are mostly jillibean soup - cabbage stew range, and there is one sheet of cosmo cricket earth love in there. Mixture of flowers that I have picked up and some of my new buttons :) The bottle cap I was making on Tuesday has all dried clear now, I inked all the papers with distress ink, and the lace too, I also added some stitched swirls - drew them on lightly and then pierced the holes with a needle and then stitched - I find that way saves my fingers a bit more. The title stickers are from my 1st scrapping colorbok set - so using old stash too :) My DH took this shot after my son had been playing in the sprinkler - I love the way he captured a really natural moment, and I just think it is really beautiful shot.

Below are some close ups of the different elements :)









10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the little huts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous photo, I love the LO toox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, and a great photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely layout (with a beautiful photo - you really did it justice). I love all the little details - the ruffled ribbon, the stitching, and the flowers too - proof that flowers don't just belong on girly layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, I love all the elements, the stitching, and the little huts. Super
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really super layout, love your colours & stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layout, just love the papers and those bird boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a gorgeous LO! I love the clean look to it and the colours and embellies are just fab! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LO & photo :)
    The stitching is so lovely too - I might have a go myself now I know theres an easier way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh i just love this...the colours...the textures...and the photo is darling! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails