Tuesday 15 June 2010

So Proud

This is my take on this weeks UKScrappers weekly challenge. The challenge was to scrap something/someone you care about, use 2 of something old/new/borrowed/blue, use ink and have some journalling. So I think that I have encorporated all of those in there somewhere. The picture is of someone I care for, and them holding someone they care for :) My DS was desparate to hold his new cousin, and very pleased to be photographed with her - he is a proud big cousin. The something old/new/borrowed/blue - well I used my edging scissors which I have had for ages and not really used to trim my paper borders the idea came from Gabrielle P on this thread, also the stickers and the inspire frame are really old. There is blue in the papers, and the papers are some new ones from the Kioshi range...didn't manage to borrow anything! I have inked lots of the edges and included some secret journalling down the side of the photo. I used my Martha Stewart double loop punch, some of my new buttons, and made and inked my own bingo card - couldn't find one with the word cousins on it so made my own using the cheri liney font....and had lots of joy trying to print it on the printer - for some reason it didn't like the card!

Thanks for popping by - here are some more close ups









6 comments:

  1. Looks great, love the punched border and the colours are subtle but work so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, love the soft colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the decorative scissors border and the colours are really pretty. Well done on finally getting the Bingo card to print! It looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super layout, love the colours and a beautiful photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh that is soo cute, pretty, lovely Sutty. I love the photo and LOL at you using edging scissors! *Ü* Everything comes back in trend after a couple of years - that is why I can't throw away/get rid of my old stash. *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! you have such lovely finishing touches to your layouts.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails