Saturday 8 March 2014

Flowers for the Ladies


Here are some cards that I made for the Tando blog last week - the theme was ladies, so I went floral in a big way and dug out some of my favourite flowery papers (by Crate Paper).  I layered and stitched them and then used my chipboard flower as the centre piece for the card.  As the flowers are white on one side I didn't prep them in anyway, just got out some co-ordinating mists and gave them a spritz of colour - I really like the dramatic effect and the shimmer which you can't quite see in the photo…so left them at that.  

The mist colours take really well on the white side of the chipboard and it is a really quick but quite dramatic effect that you can create.


Here is my post over at Tando.

3 comments:

  1. these are lovely. I wondered what the big flower was made of...until i read further down your post. a great effect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards - I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I thought I had left you a comment on this because it's very gorgeous Katherine. Love your flower and the fabulous colours you haved used on these!!! ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails