Tuesday 25 March 2014

Soaring


Hello - I have been such a poor blogger recently - just life and lots of busyness, I have still been scrapping, just not blogging it much so I am scheduling a load of posts as I have a quiet moment this evening.

This month I got sent a wonderful pack of Websters goodies to play with from ATDML - the new lines and they are gorgeous.  This was one of the last pages I made with the kit and it uses the Party Time papers…now there is a lot of pink in these papers, but there is also lots of beautiful yellows on the B-sides including a gorgeous chevron print…plus the pom pom paper is one of my favourites.  So I cut some of the pom pom paper, and then cut out the pom poms behind my photo - so I didn't waste any - these then were stitched  to the top and just below my photo.  I crinkled and stitched all the edges, and added some of the beautiful wide Websters lace that comes in this range - you can either use it whole or just cut it down the middle.  I also love their large wooden frames - you can use them for journalling or photos…or just an embellishment.  The paper clip was in a pack from IKEA, I added a few pearls and stickers and the title is by Prima.

It is a shot from one of our half term days out where we went on the Emirates cable car across the Thames - it was a beautiful day and we had quite a long queue as I think many other people had decided to get out after all the wind and rain.  Gorgeous views of London and lots of fun.




4 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails