Friday 7 November 2014

Jump




As the weather gets colder.....some summer holiday pages!!!  I'm still using pockets and single pages for a running holiday style album, and incorporated the Teresa Collins papers (in my kit from ATDML) - Something Wonderful...I love them...all the triangles!

I went with a couple of circles....all hand cut - just dug out my compass and then arranged them and offset them on my paper.  I added some gauze - I love the extra layer and texture and you can see through it, then my favourite triangle designed paper which I popped my 2 photos on.  Lots of embellishing with stickers, and mini triangles and some of the brads - I am loving all the new brads that come with the ranges, filled with glossy enamels and then extra paper embellishments too.



4 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails