Monday 17 November 2014

Mini Book - Travelling Goods






This is incredibly photo heavy...but here is the mini book that I made with the new travel collection by Graphic 45 - Come Away with Me.  It is based on a book that Jane Hewitt made at a Christmas Retreat - that one was pop up....mine isn't that adventurous!


Added in are doilies and chipboard with some prima flowers.


Some punched lines and banners


I added in a little pocket, and a pocket page for a couple of tags


and also found some pink ribbon that co-ordinated.

More photos and twine, and some gorgeous Websters lace



Another little pocket and more journalling



At the moment the book is just sat on my mantelpiece so people can have a flick through.








2 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails