Tuesday 9 December 2014

December Daily - part 1


I am trying to keep up with my December Daily album - I'm using Teresa Collin's Tinsel and Company and then a few other bits and pieces in the mix.  It also sooooo hard taking photos when there is not so much daylight around - so apologies that they all look a little grey.  I am further on than this now, so hopefully I will be back with more photos shortly.  

My front cover started with lots of layers of washi tape and then a doily and then a studio calico wood frame and some snowflakes.


Here is my first page and the introduction of our £2 elf from Tiger....and the deliberations over his name....which is Elfbob.


I also started with the first day of advent and the advent calendar I made for Tando a couple of years ago.


I think having an Elf in with my mix is helping me stay on track and remind me to take photos everyday.  Some days it is all just very normal, but I try and find something to write a story about...there is one about weeping angels...and just to document a little bit of everyday life!  My goal is to complete the album this year - I thinking doing the prep and setting it up a bit beforehand has made that loads easier.  I'll be back to show you so more pages soon.

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails