Saturday 13 December 2014

December daily - Part 4 and 5




So day 4 is waiting for a photo, but I did the journaling already and will add the page when the photo turns up...though the page does look quite plain at the moment so there might be a few more additions when I do that!




I went away from my sparkly gold numbers and hand cut a number 4 from a scrap piece of misted paper I found in my scraps drawer.


Day 5 saw us ice skating and I used one of the 2" pocket pages that Ann Freeman kindly sent me.  It was easiest to print the photos with pic frame on my selphy...not the most economical though has you only get 3 photos to one 6 by 4 but it was quick and meant I didn't need to spend too long sorting it all put!


I also created a little pocket for my tickets above the photo.


Lots of journalling in the little squares.


The fact that I had lots of photos for this day meant I ventured on to the holey paper!  I had to think about my mounts and layers and how they would look on the other side.



Then a page made up as a present - I used foam pads to add some dimension to the bow and added journalling to the tag.  I think I've decided simple designs work better on these little pages for me.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails