Sunday 24 April 2016

Snowy photos....in Spring!



I know these aren't really seasonal as I sit here being bathed in spring sunlight!  However this is one of my favourite collections from BoBunny last year - White Out and Jill from ATDML popped some in my DT kit!  I love the glitter and woodgrain and blues - beautiful.  This year we got one day of snow, which didn't last for long and so I had to take lots of photos!

I started with my paint areas and applied gesso with a credit card, I then used a couple of different sized plates to make circles with a white gel pen.  Then I layered up my papers, and created a little folded paper border under the photo, and added some of the snowflake stickers from this collection along with some white sequins.  I also created a little embellishment cluster at the top of my page - the whole theory of drawing your eye into the page and the sequins lead you to my main photo area.

There is another wintry page on it's way....










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails