Wednesday 27 April 2016

Snowy Smiles with BoBunny Whiteout


So I did mention a while back that I was enjoying paint.....and there is no paint on this one, just lots of layers!  I made it for ATDML and used BoBunny's White Out papers. 

The page started with the beautiful glittered blue paper - it went well with my sons hoody! I then used a Martha Steward edger punch on some of the light blue paper from the collection and added a a couple of thin strips of one of the wood grain pieces (the matts and border punch papers don't go all the way behind the blue sheet)  I didn't want to cover up too much of the main blue paper so I added some doilies and a border around my photo, then a few pieces cut from the papers plus a prima heart and wood veneer frame and then a Simple Stories So Happy tag - just little bits that I had around.  I punched some snowflakes and added pearls to the centre.  Since the alphabet on the sticker sheet didn't stand out enough on the navy blue paper I mounted my letters on to pale blue patterned paper, and then stuck them on foam dots - I also like the effect of using 2 slightly different alphabets for titles too.  It does make it a little harder to stick the alphabets on straight !!!

That is the last of my snowy pages for a while - waiting for some more!  I'll be back with pages that I made at the ATDML retreat that happened over the Easter break.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails