Tuesday 14 June 2016

Scorpion Valley with Kaisercraft


Hi, here is a page I made with Kaisercraft's Story Book collection that was in my kit from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  The papers have a really nice old fashioned feel and it went very well with some shots from Chessington of a Western Style rollercoaster ride we went on.  I started with a little bit of stamping on the kraft cardstock, using the grid stamp from Kaisercraft and also some tea dye distress ink.  I then tore up some layers the top is called Paperback the next layer is the reverse and the bottom is Typewriter. I then distressed and inked some mounts behind my photo using Typewriter and Read.  I added lots of embellishments from the kit - again inking as I went and distressing - I also used a little Websters Pages metal embellishment too and stuck a coper star in the view hole.  For the title I used a technique taught by Mel at the ATDML retreat using copper tape, embossing folders and paint - the alphabet is a Tim Holtz die called Vintage Market and I used a cogs embossing folder from Darice.

There is a Virtual Crop this weekend on the ATDML blog and Facebook page, the classes are free and you can put together your own kits or buy them in the shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails