Thursday 2 June 2016

So Sweet


I know I don't do pink that often....there is a girl in the photo and it is a sweet shop so I thought I could get away with pink.  The page started with some large stencilled circles, then pink mist, and then I added some stencilled circles with texture paste and left it to dry.  I then set to work layering up the papers which are from Websters Pages Painted Passport (from my ATDML kit) and stitched and the edges and layered them up.  I used a Crate Paper wood veneer and pink October Afternoon heart as well as some stickers from the Websters Pages collection.  I cut out the Stay Curious banner from one of the journal sheets and then added some gold foiled washi tape that Jill sent me - it is lovely!  I added a few splatters of some peacock green cosmic shimmer mist and had a go at painting my own title using watercolours - I have practised this a little more now, so will have another go at it!

My husband was the expert at filling these sweet containers up, he obviously had lots of practise during his childhood, so the kids were very pleased with their haul!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails