Sunday 24 July 2016

Exciting News!!


I am so excited to be able to say that I have been picked to be on the Bo Bunny DT for this year - I am really excited as not only do they have loads of lovely papers, ephemera, bling, mists....but they have just launched an amazing range of new painty products and you will all know how much I love a bit of paint on my pages and projects.

There is an amazing collection of designers, I can't quite believe that I've been invited to join them!  Over the next few weeks you will see me pop on their website with the projects I made for their second round.

I also just wanted to say thank you to all you guys who read my blog and leave me comments and encourage and inspire me :)

Click on the Bo Bunny sign to check out their blog and all the news



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails