Wednesday 23 August 2017

Beach with BoBunny


Morning everyone, here is some more Down by the Sea with BoBunny - this is just one of the pages I made for the blog - it was one layout 3 ways - so if you want to see the steps to get to this point then check it out here.

I'm not normally a very pink sort of scrapper, but I really liked the pinks in this sunset photo and it just grew from there.  I added lots of pentart paints in golds and pink as well as some of the new glamour paints they have - they are full of sparkle and so pretty - you can see little bits of them in the close ups.


I added some shells that came from a 70s style necklace...and have proven very useful!


You can see some of the Noteworthy and chipboard pieces in the collection as well as the sparkly 3D chipboard.




I still use the viewfinder die as a go to layer on my travel pages, I added some stencilling and texture paste as well as stamping and gauze....lots of layers on this page!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails