Saturday 12 August 2017

Enjoy the Little Things


In July we were sent lots of Graphic 45 papers from A Trip Down Memory Lane, and I decided to try a true layered, lots of pattern Graphic 45 type page - not my normal style.  I did lots of gutting and layering, fussy cutting and then added some pearlescents around the edges of my papers.  It's not my normal style but it was really fun to have a go at.


I fussy cut out the stamps and the Joy tag.


I layered up lots of different papers, and you can see the little pearl drops , there are even a few gems in there too.


The heart is a BoBunny die, and I added some bead paste to it.  I also punched out some little butterflies using my Martha Stewart punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails