Tuesday 1 May 2018

Beach Boy


More beach shots with Hello Sunshine by Cocoa Vanilla.  I started this page with my watercolour background and then added lots of flicks of the paint too once the base was dry to get the two toned effect.  I used a Studio Calico vellum envelope as a shaker and filled it with sequins and added some stickers from the range to the top - the envelope was already beautifully stitched for me.  I then layered up my photos and papers.

I cut lots of words from the paper Happy Days and made a long list down the side with a small gap for my title.


Here you can see all the words.


This is a close up of the layers of colour from my paints.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails