Saturday 28 April 2018

The Search


More Cocoa Vanilla and Hello Sunshine - with a few other papers - I decided I wanted to have a colour toned shade across the top of my page...but I'd saved my star burst yellow paper and used it on my previous page....so I went to Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper and also Studio Calico for a bit of yellow that toned in.  Then I used lots of Hello Sunshine with some more You Rock stars in there too and a little bit of navy from Wild at Heart - so mostly Cocoa Vanilla collections.

Once I had layered up the top I then used a mix of distress oxides to create a splatter background - fossilised amber, coral, broken china...then layered up my photo with some of the stickers.  I also added lots of the stickers to the layers of paper at the top of the page too.

Here are some close ups to have a look at too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails