Tuesday 24 April 2018

Sea of Flowers


More summery goodness for you with some pages using Cocoa Vanilla's Hello Sunshine Papers from ATDML and a bit of another collection that is a favourite - You Rock.  I really loved the background paper and did think long and hard about the best way to preserve it and use it!!  I ended up not cutting it at all and went for some hand drawn circles to one side.  I then used my watercolour paints in different shades of yellow and orange ro add lots of little splatters around the edge.  I have been enjoying using these on pages and particularly like the fine splatter in multi-colours.  I then cut out lots of layers and stars and cameras from the papers I had and arranged them around the photo.

I used some of the stickers from Hello Sunshine and went for a mixed stamped/sticker title and added the co-ordinating star burst happy days sticker to the corner of my photo.

It was really fun to make and I love the bright summery colours.



Here are some close ups of my multi-coloured splatters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails