Tuesday 17 April 2018

Together


Very clean and surprisingly straight - something that I am not that good at!  I also went for a multi-photo page - something that I don't do too much - I had lots of 2" squares left over from a class and decided to use them all up on a page using Summer Splash.  I love the blue-ombre background in this collection and couldn't cut it up, so it became the base.  I then used some of the phrases from Beach Shack to create little squares where I didn't have photos and then added wood veneers and ephemera to embellish around the edges.  Lots of little details but also lots of space too.


Again a little bit of that mesh creeping in as another layer.



I hope you've enjoyed a little bit of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails