Sunday 31 July 2011

Smiler

This is a photo from last year, I did this LO a while, back but hadn't posted it (I was saving up LOs for my bottom 2 in scrapfactor so I have a few stashed away :)).  It is my DS sat by the beach on our holiday  in France, we went out in the evenings to go and eat chi chi and beignes in the town square in the evenings and watch the entertainment.  I used My Little Shoe Box Green papers for this.  I hand drew and stitched the wiggley circle around the outside of the photo, and cut and layered up different papers (and added boggley eyes to the snails as they needed some).  I hand drew the other stitching on this LO and made my journalling spot with a coil of pink ribbon.  The alphabet is from a Brenda Pinnick kit.    Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog :)  Hope you are getting the chance to enjoy the summery weather.


6 comments:

  1. Its really lovely all that gorgeous stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super photo - perfect LO to show it off.

    I love all your little details - they really make the page.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as ever.....lovely photo of your son as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and gorgeous layout, love all the attention to detail - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh great page! love the stitched circle - that must have taken you a while to do!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails