Friday 7 September 2012

Polyphoto


Here is the last of my vintageish Graphic 45 pages for ATDML....This is from a polyphoto of my Dad, I love the shots and all the different expressions you get from young children in them, and the scanned image enlarged well when I printed it out.  It's been great digging out some of the older photos and making a start on a heritage style album and actually write down all the details and names of family members and a little of their story.

For the page; I started by using a doily as a mask and some white chalk glimmer mist, though the effect is rather subtle!  I layered up lots of the blue baby papers behind the photo.  To get the scalloped edge on the green pieces I used my corner edger - you can line it up and make a great scalloped edge.  I also used my doily edge punch and a little martha stewart butterfly punch too.  I only did a little fussy cutting for this page using the flowers and clock, and used some of the baby stickers like washi tape on my photos at the bottom and top.  I mounted the title on some lace and a strip of paper, adding my journalling below.  I added a few flicks of cosmic shimmer  mist and some old buttons that I have in my collection.

The new collection of gallery goodies are up too using October Afternoon papers - but if you want to see lots of Graphic 45 inspiration then click here.




15 comments:

  1. That is such a cute photo of your dad Kat. *Ü* I love what you have done with it - especially using Graphic45 papers which are possibly my very favourite collections. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old pics! Great page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, great baby shots of your Dad and the layering & embellishments are lush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kat that is gorgeous, I love the colour combination and that photo is simply the best! Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, love the strip of small photos at the bottom- GREAT design!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photo of your dad as a child . Your lo is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage style page, I never knew that's what those photos were called - I've learnt something new today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog after seeing one of your older LOs on UKS, and following a link. What a find! Loving your LOs. Your style is very much what I enjoy looking at, and aspire to produce! I'll be back often x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet layout.
    So nice that you are preserving your heritage.
    I have been dabbling in one for years now, but so many have passed away so young, it is hard to get history on my family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty page. Loving the baby blue and the toothy baby grin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautiful.I love the little photos and the clock.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am playing catch up! another super inspiring layout x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails