Saturday 12 July 2014

Happy - Printers Tray


Some more Marion Smith goodness in a Tando printers tray - I started by painting all the chipboard with gesso, then misting it with Cosmic Shimmer mists in brown and blues - I love the amount of mica and glimmer you get in these mists they created a nice background to layer up lace and papers and doilies.




I backed the tray with some a 6 by 6 paper from Marion Smiths Garment and District line, then I stuck the frame together and went about filling the windows with cogs from 7 gypsies, prima lace and wood veneer words and stars, more papers, pearls and a little cabochon rose from paper mania.  The bike is one of the trinkets that comes in the Marion Smith embellishment line.

There aren't any photos...it is just a little nice thing to have around and up and makes a nice gift!






3 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails