Monday 7 July 2014

Some Days


Last month I was sent a beautiful set of Marion Smith papers by ATDML and here is my first page with them.  I had a play with a rectangular grid idea and I used my corner rounder on just 2 of the corners to make a sort of tulip shape.  I gave the card stock a wash of white paint using a credit card so it was quite a thin layer and then added all my rectangles.  Behind the photos I added some more layers of paper, then journalling spots and just some nice little embellishments like the words you and me from a prima optimist box of goodies, the cabochon rose is from Marion Smith, the cog from 7 gypsies, ticket from Tim Holtz and wooden star by Prima too...then some Hobby House gems.

Sometimes my kids just sit and get on with work together - sometimes - so I just had to capture that moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails