Sunday 24 January 2010

Bounce - scrap weekly 2010


This LO is inspired by the scrap weekly 2010 blog, it was to use your bad photos and so here are some of our less good photos! The papers are My Little Shoebox Who's there collection - I had to do a fair amount of cutting carefully with a craft knife to get the swirls and birds out, then mixed up the papers, cut out some treees and mounted them on foam, added some buttons ribbon and bling, and cut out the title using fancy pants in the cuttlebug and some sizzix arrows. I added some stickles - in particular around the rik rak ribbon to hide the double sided tape that was showing a little bit!


My cut out birds and swirls






The title and glitter edging to the ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love those papers. They match your photos perfectly. Great way to scrap those (or it looks like only one on yours) not so good photos and make them look good! Thanks for playing! : ) Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you have used - I have some but not been brave enough to cut into them! Think the photos you have used are so cute - even with half his head missing!! Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails