Thursday, 9 January 2014

TC Class - Dancing with the Sea


Here is one of the pages I taught at the last A Trip Down Memory Lane Retreat - it's using Teresa Collins' Memorabilia line, I love the colours and designs in this pack.  For the main page I had a go at covering 2/3rds of the card stock in strips of the different papers, adding some chevrons to add a little more interest.  I covered the bit where all the paper ends with a paper ribbon which we made out of different sized ovals layered up.  

The picture is from our holiday of my son running in and out of the waves - some of the photos were over exposed (as I didn't check the camera settings) and I really loved the effect so I had a play with this in photoshop and love the colour the sea came out!




I also wanted to include some of the project life style pages too, as I have loads of pictures, but I love the single page layout too, so to put them both together works really well and it also means that I add more journalling about everything that happens.  To link the pages as well as using the same papers I used some of the chevrons and stripes from the layout.










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails