Friday 20 June 2014

HMS Belfast




Another class from the ATDML Spring Retreat - this one by Ann Freeman...hers is a lot straighter than mine, I struggle keeping things straight or lined up, so I don't try to keep them straight now!  The papers are from Websters and their Our Travels collection (I love these papers).

Some more of our HMS Belfast visit and the polaroids were perfect for all those little shots.  One of the papers is filled with squares and lots of images that you can cut out like the compass and then the phrases 'out and about' and 'this way' so they are great to cut out and add as embellishments.

I'll be back with photos of the pages that I taught.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails