Saturday, 4 October 2014

Lean on Me











More of my Graphic 45 kit from ATDML- this time the Typography papers.  I decided to veer away from a shabby page this time, and went for a more graphic design that I thought the bolder colours from this range would suit.

I started by cutting lots of triangles from 2 1/2 by 3 1/2" squares.  I played with the arrangement and then distressed and inked the edges, and drew a little black outline around the newspaper ones.  I left some gaps and alternated the colours.  I then started with some papers for my photo mount, and added added a fussy cut sign and ink bottle, then a string of pearls between them, alongside some stickers from the paper range and a couple of pins.  The title is using my Memory Box die and brown card.

The photo....it took a while but we managed to get them all leaning on Durdle Door - my kids loved this style of photo - especially after the incredibly wet walk we had to get over to see Durdle Door (at which point even the kids were saying - is that all...as I talked about the amazing geography at work to produce this wonderful natural arch! I think it didn't help that we all got cold and wet and the tea/ice cream shop had run out of all of those things so there was no extra treat at the end!)





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails