Tuesday 4 November 2014

Good Times


Now I don't tend to have lots of photos with my husband....but here is a lovely one from our summer holiday (I think we mostly don't have photos of us together as normally we are the ones doing the photos!).  We were up in the alps and at the Aguille du Midi - amazing scenery.

I made this with Teresa Collins' Daily Stories papers - part of the September Gallery over at ATDML if you want some more inspiration.  One of the papers was full of tags so I went for a grid/tag layout, and there are lots of bits you can cut out in this collection - like the speech bubbles and banners.  I layered up my tags - I'm loving thread in circles at the moment, and used some doilies, wood veneers, inked and distressed all the edges (and a little strand of sparkly sequins courtesy of a Baker Ross pack)....and this was the result!




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo. I really like the 'grid' style of your LO - those PPs work so well.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a grid of tags! That is a lovely photo, too :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails