Wednesday 11 February 2015

Happiness Starts Here


Here are a couple of pages I did for the Virtual crop ATDML are now doing monthly - you can buy kits, or just join in the classes which are all on their site - it's a fab resource just to inspire you, so do take a look.

I used Simple Stories Say Cheese, and went away from the Disney theme of the papers - I found they worked quite well with lego too.  The first page is using lots of 3 3/4" squares and a little polaroid app I downloaded for free on my phone.




My second uses some of the 3 by 4 cards you get, and I thought it would be a nice way to use up any of those cards that you might have left over from pocket pages or project life.  I offset them and put in a couple of photos, as well as mounting some on foam dots.

If you want to check out any of the classes here is a link




3 comments:

  1. Loving the grid design, great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've done a brilliant job with those papers. I have them and really need to use them x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails