Monday, 15 February 2016

Hearts with Simple Stories


I've seen lots of heart shaped patterns about so decided to have a go at creating my own.  I think you could use this with white gel pen as well as the thread that I used.  I created my own heart template and then drew around it on the back of my cardstock.  I then used a pin and a ruler going down the page a cm at a time and punching a little hole where the ruler touched with the pencil mark I had made - this keeps your spacing quite even.  I then used thread and randomly made a pattern, the back is very neat and it looks like I've stitched around the heart carefully, all the mess is on the front.

I then layered up lots of Simple Stories Summer Vibe papers (from A Trip Down Memory Lane) and bits and pieces that tied up with the theme of my page.

This is my youngest enjoying ice creams on holiday in France.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails