Sunday, 24 April 2016

Snowy photos....in Spring!



I know these aren't really seasonal as I sit here being bathed in spring sunlight!  However this is one of my favourite collections from BoBunny last year - White Out and Jill from ATDML popped some in my DT kit!  I love the glitter and woodgrain and blues - beautiful.  This year we got one day of snow, which didn't last for long and so I had to take lots of photos!

I started with my paint areas and applied gesso with a credit card, I then used a couple of different sized plates to make circles with a white gel pen.  Then I layered up my papers, and created a little folded paper border under the photo, and added some of the snowflake stickers from this collection along with some white sequins.  I also created a little embellishment cluster at the top of my page - the whole theory of drawing your eye into the page and the sequins lead you to my main photo area.

There is another wintry page on it's way....










LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails